I’m an alumnus of the Graduate School of Journalism at Columbia University, the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, and the newspaper industry, where I was once a nationally syndicated reporter. I’ve met amazing people along the way and have joined some of them in producing social media, newsletters, magazines, books, websites, educational and promotional products, marketing collateral, training materials, white papers, and grant proposals to benefit Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, nonprofits, entrepreneurs, and schools.
Want to know a little more about me personally? The banner photos at the top of these web pages are mine — an expression of my love of photography and travel. Reading, tennis, skiing, and art are other passions. Oh, and my wife and family. And dark chocolate ice cream.
So that’s me. What about you? Get in touch so I can get to know you, and understand how to serve your interests and goals. You can call me at 310-502-2535 or Skype me at “weshanson.” Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a direct message to me via Twitter (@WesHanson). Or just go to the Contact page on this website. Thanks!
Put years of work to work for you with such services as:
- SEO-savvy web and blog copy
- Books, magazines, and newsletters
- Educational products
- Op-Ed and other articles
- Training and presentation materials
- Speeches and talking points
- Proposals, annual reports, and white papers
- Research and analysis
- Marketing and promotional collateral
- Press releases and media management
- Resumes, cover letters, and bios
- Expert English/Spanish and Spanish/English translation